How to dress like a street style star
So far, street style has been awesome this season. And now that we’re wrapping up London Fashion Week and making our way to Milan, we’ve noticed some reoccurring trends worn by the biggest faces in fashion. Take notes and learn to dress like a street style star today with these newest fashion trends for fall.
Which trends will you be trying this season?
What are u going to try this season?
The Color Thesaurus for Writers and Designers from Ingrid’s Notes. The color blocks represent white, tan, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, gray and black. Really interesting blog I’m going to pass onto writer friends. In her short bio she writes,I have an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts, and an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University. I created this blog to share what I’ve been learning about the writing and publishing industry.
Here are more infographics writers have found useful:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic
#TrendAlert Panchas blancas…polémicas, pero protagonistas de todas las colecciones! Estas de @pruneoficial son las elegidas de @tantrendy… Que te parecen??
#instafashion #instashoes #white #summer #spring #shoes #slipon #sneakers #love #style #moda #tendencia #trend #itgirl #fashionista #fashionalert #igers